What a year to launch a new education platform! When we launched Zoe in the first months of 2020 we obviously did not know how this year would turn out, and we couldn’t be more impressed by our community. We can not thank you enough for trusting us with your students' learning experience and taking the leap to try something new in such a difficult year!
- After 3 months of work and planning at RLab, we launched our first Pilot program with public and private schools in the US in early 2020.
- In the Summer, schools gave their first Zoe lessons from home and the student projects were showcased virtually at Comic-Con.
- In Fall we partnered with Unity to publish the 'VR for Education' series on Unity Learn.
- In Winter, we launched an international initiative where students from all over the world will collaborate to build their vision of 2030 through all of next year. Thanks to the support of Compisternli and the Gebert Rüf Stifung foundation, schools in Switzerland have already started their projects.
- We started our adventure with 1 teacher and cannot be more humbled with our growing community of 780 students and teachers today!
We couldn't have done it without our community, partners, investors, advisors and talented team!